Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, professional associations, other departments, competitors, etc... the opportunities for networking, both "social" and in person, are endless. Thus it is vital to learn to be strategic about your networking efforts in order to build the best relationships and truly get the results you want. Through application exercises and a rich multimedia process, this course will teach you what you need to know and do to be a strategic and effective 'networker'.
In this course, you will
- Understand the importance of networking
- Recognize multiple opportunities for and types of networking
- Decide where to focus your networking efforts
- Learn strategies to maximize your networking opportunities
- Learn what NOT to do when networking
- Develop a plan to implement your new networking knowledge
At the end of the course is a test to check your understanding.
You must pass the test with 80% score.
Don’t worry, if you don’t pass the test the first time, you can review the course and try again.
This course should take you about 20 minutes to complete.