Ever wonder if a certain behavior is appropriate or out of bounds? Perhaps it is appropriate in one setting, between certain people, but not appropriate in another setting. Well, wonder no more! This course will take you through the steps to determine appropriate conduct and to navigate tricky or touchy ethical situations. "To do or not to do . . . that is the question" employs application exercises and a rich multi-media process, to increase your awareness and understanding and to provide you with a guide to navigate the sometime murky waters of ethics and appropriate code of conduct.
In this course we will discuss
- The definition of ethics and how ethics apply to a code of conduct
- The purpose, features and functions
- The benefits of a defined code of conduct.
- How to enforce said code within an organization
- How to create your own code of conduct.
At the end of the course is a test to check your understanding.
You must pass the test with 80% score.
Don’t worry, if you don’t pass the test the first time, you can review the course and try again.
This course should take you about 25 minutes to complete.